Thursday, January 16, 2014

Announcing a New Blog! - Your Free Homeschool Library

Out of my personal love for vintage books and my heartfelt desire to make finding the best free resources for homeschooling as easy and pain-free for my readers as possible, I have created a new blog just for vintage ebooks.

Your Free Homeschool Library is divided by grade level and subject.  Textbooks, readers, outlines of education methods and programs, and more will be included.  I will continue to grow this project over time, so bookmark it and check back frequently!

I hope that Your Free Homeschool and Your Free Homeschool Library will continue to be a blessing to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Your Free Homeschool. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.